Wednesday 22 January 2014

Music Magazine Front Cover Progress

I have started my front cover for my music magazine. I have decided to use this image of Lottie because I feel that the gradient of the background really adds to the cover. Also I wanted to make sure there was the gaze, to keep to the codes and conventions of a magazine. I feel this picture reflects Lottie as an indie/rock artist really well because of her pose.
I also started to work on my masthead, I decided to use the font Franklin Gothic Heavy because it almost matched with my design. I added a footer line at the bottom too to get a sense of how big I wanted the image to be.
I will work on my cover over the next couple of weeks to improve these elements of the cover, and also to produce the final cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment