Sunday 6 October 2013

School Magazine Cover Progress


I have started putting my design ideas together to create my front cover for my school magazine. I have kept with my original idea but I feel that as I go along, I may change some of the layout because at the moment it looks quite basic and doesn't stand out like I'd like it to. I feel like I need to make the writing a lot bolder so it catches the eye because at the moment its very faint and wouldn't stand out on a shelf. I like the colour scheme that I have chosen because the colours work well together.
I will now start working on the main image and the subsidiary images to give the page some life. I will also enhance some of the things I have already done as I go along. Overall I am pleased how my magazine is turning out.

No comments:

Post a Comment